Do you use the same password every time you register at a new web site because it would be impossible to remember them all if you didn't, choosing convenience over safety? 1Password for iPhone and iPod touch makes safety convenient. Take all of your secure passwords with you!
1Password for iPhone/iPod touch:
- Saves your web usernames and passwords, a variety of information that you might find in your wallet (licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, etc.), software serial numbers, non-web account information (like iTunes and e-mail) and freeform secure notes to store any data you'd like to keep safe from prying eyes.
- Locks your data behind a four-digit unlock code and a master password, both of which you configure. Even if your mobile device is stolen or misplaced, your 1Password information is safe.
- Has a browser built right into it. Tap a saved login and you're immediately taken to the site, your username and password entered. All you have to do is tap to log in.
- Syncs safely and securely with 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows using free Dropbox service. The sync is two-way, so new information can be easily added on your mobile device and synced back to your Mac or PC! To read up on how to sync you can check it out in the 1Password User Guide.
- Syncing in Background. 1Password takes advantage of background task feature available in iOS 4 to complete sync even if you switch to another app or lock your iPhone.
- Encrypted data backups. Whether you use OS X, Windows, or Linux, 1Password's built-in back up & restore feature enables you to safely store an encrypted backup of your data on your computer.
- Copy and Paste. Easily copy passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-tasking. You can automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.
- Universal App 1Password Pro is a universal application that works iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It is like having two applications in one!