Do you use the same password every time you register at a new web site because it would be impossible to remember them all if you didn't, choosing convenience over safety? 1Password for Android makes safety convenient. Take all of your secure passwords with you!
1Password for Android:
- Holds your web usernames and passwords, a variety of information that you might find in your wallet (licenses, social security numbers, credit cards, etc.), software serial numbers, non-web account information, and freeform secure notes to store any data you'd like to keep safe from prying eyes.
- Locks your data behind your choice of a strong password or a 4-digit unlock code. Even if your mobile device is stolen or misplaced, your 1Password information is safe.
- Syncs safely and securely from 1Password for Mac and 1Password for Windows using the free Dropbox service. To read up on how to sync you can check it out in the 1Password User Guide.
- Syncing in Background. Sync your data even if you switch to another app or lock your device.
- Copy and Paste. Easily copy passwords into other applications or credit card numbers into web forms.
- Support for Multi-tasking. You can automatically lock 1Password when switching to another app or set it to lock after a time-out.